You Asked For it… BET Rip The Runway Casting ALL Sizes
You guys have been emailing me non-stop asking for information on the 2010 edition of BEt’s Rip the Runway. Here’s the info!
Directly from the BET website:
RIP THE RUNWAY 2010 – APPLY NOW
(REVISED ON FEBRUARY 2, 2010)
Calling all runway models! Enter now to walk the catwalk in BET Network’s music-meets-fashion extravaganza, RIP THE RUNWAY!!
RIP THE RUNWAY Model Requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to participate in the casting.
- Female: At least 5’8″, sizes 2-6. Plus size models sizes 10-22 (Must be height and weight proportionate).
- Male: At least 6’0″, slim to athletic build.
- All ethnicities are welcome.
- Models must be comfortable with dancing on the runway.
In order to be considered, please submit the following via email to RTR2010@BET.NET:
• 2 or 3 recent photos (professional preferred) or comp card.
• If emailing pictures, please include the following: height, weight, age.
• Please note whether you are an amateur or a professional model.
• If you are represented by an agency, please specify the name of said agency.
• The subject title of the email should read: “[Your Legal Name and Present location]”:
If we determine that you meet the initial criteria for this show, you will receive an invitation via email to attend the final casting call in New York City.
All selected applicants will be assigned an ID number. In order to enter the venue on casting day, you must have a copy of the invite, ID number, a valid photo ID, AND your name must appear on our list. If you do not have these items, you will not be permitted to enter the casting.
The deadline for submissions is February 16, 2010 at 6pm ET. All invitations to participate in the casting will be emailed by 9pm ET, February 16, 2010. If you have not received an email by that time, you were not selected to participate in this year’s casting.
BET Networks assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with applicant’s travel to and from New York, including, but not limited to, any and all travel and lodging costs associated with the applicant’s participation in the final casting call. The applicant assumes sole responsibility for any and all travel and lodging costs.
This casting information may not be posted on any social networking websites without the prior express written consent of Black Entertainment Television LLC (“BET”).
This is the only and official casting for BET’s RIP THE RUNWAY 2010!! This is a closed casting and BET reserves the right to deny entry to uninvited individuals, groups and to revoke invitations at any time.
Please submit your information as soon as possible. Good luck!!
Follow the submission directions and good luck!